Thread: Shot my Black Guns yesterday

Default Shot my Black Guns yesterday

Went on a recon mission out to our remote cabins yesterday. Took 'Noreen' along for some fondling. Also the AR15 Colt 6721. I had put scopes on both rifles and wanted to check zero. Couldn't get the Noreen to fire, so fired a hundred rounds through the AR. I had topped it with a Leupold 3x9 with extra high, quick detach rings. Was surprised to see it was almost dead on at 250 meters with the first shot. minor adjustments, and the fun started.
    Got the Noreen home and field stripped it to discover the firing pin was not in correctly. (something the last owner had done) Got it put together correctly and fired off a round in the back yard just to check it out. The Noreen is a larger version of the AR and comes in a variety of calibers. Mine is the venerable .30-06. I have a Leupold 4x12 on it. Planning on picking up another set of the Warne quick detach rings for it. The ones I have on it now just aren't quite high enough.
    If you haven't checked out a Noreen yet, you should. They are well built firearms.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRoss View Post
    Went on a recon mission out to our remote cabins yesterday. Took 'Noreen' along for some fondling...... Couldn't get the Noreen to fire.........
    If you haven't checked out a Noreen yet, you should. They are well built firearms.
    I had the opportunity to fondle a "Doreen" once. Very well built and no problem getting er' to fire........lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Well, she is working fine now that she's all oiled up.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.