Thread: Bleepin Thief

Default Bleepin Thief

So I checked my a few of my traps in Portage yesterday and found two of them stolen. So if your the ****** with the size 12 Mucks, I hope you end up with Amebic Dysentery. You got the money to drive all the way out to Portage, but don't have the money to drive to Cabala's to buy your own traps. LOSER!

Sorry to hear that. I lost one as well this year in that general area.

it was probably some anti everything idiot from anchorage stealin it, not another trapper.

Not to stir up the pot or anything, but I'm just curious. What were you trapping for and did you have your name on the traps? The reason why I'm asking is because maybe the fella thought the traps were abandoned since trapping season have been over for a few weeks now for most species. Unless you got some water sets out still or maybe some coyote traps. If you left a phone number maybe he'll call you. Let's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Not to stir up the pot or anything, but I'm just curious. What were you trapping for and did you have your name on the traps? The reason why I'm asking is because maybe the fella thought the traps were abandoned since trapping season have been over for a few weeks now for most species. Unless you got some water sets out still or maybe some coyote traps. If you left a phone number maybe he'll call you. Let's hope.
    There coyote traps and I'm good till March 31 in unit 7. And no I did not leave my number. I think if I had marked my traps, he would have grabbed as many as he could carry. I would like to mark all my traps, but this is why I don't. Thanks for the idea Bushahack Jack. If only we could trust everyone.

That guy came back and took two more traps. That dude sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-DAG View Post
    That guy came back and took two more traps. That dude sucks.
    Time to get a trail cam and "trap him".

I'd like too. Season ends tomorrow. I'm am going to chat with a Trooper to see what it would take to get a conviction. I'm sure he would like to steel some game cams too.

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-DAG View Post
    I'd like too. Season ends tomorrow. I'm am going to chat with a Trooper to see what it would take to get a conviction. I'm sure he would like to steel some game cams too.
    In that case pit an obvious cam up that he will see and bait him with that one (a cheap one of course) then set up another hidden one. He won't expect two to be there

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk