Thread: FS: 1 Rifle and 3 Shotguns (Anchorage)

Default FS: 1 Rifle and 3 Shotguns (Anchorage)

Don't know how to include pictures with this post. If you want pictures of any of the guns, send me an email at westslopecutt@icloud.com and I'll send you some pics.

1- Remington 7600: chambered in .243. Comes with an extra magazine. In like new condition, wood and bluing are in great shape. It has hardly been shot. Wears a Redfield 2x-7x scope, I think it is a Tracker model. In Weaver Rings. $525

2- Winchester M-59 Win-Lite: 12 ga, modified choke, 2 3/4" shells. Shotgun is in good shape, a few minor scratches on the barrel and stock. $500

3- Winchester Model 50 Featherweight: 12 ga, 2 3/4" chamber, full choke with a poly-choke. Gun has seen some use in the field and picked up some scratches and dings, but these are cosmetic. $300

4- Remington Model 11: 20 ga, improved cylinder. Overall in very good condition, however it has a chip out of the butt of the stock that is about 1" long.

What is the price on the model 11?

Sorry, forgot the price on Model 11 - $260

Trying to post some pictures, hope this works. This one is the Remington 7600.

[IMG][URL=http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/westslopecutt/media/IMG_0875_zpssiwzhow5.jpg.html]

[IMG]

Winchester M-59

Winchester Model 50

Remington Model 11

Price Drops:

Model 59 - $450
    Model 50 - $275

I also have a Baikal IZH 46M target pellet pistol I'd like to sell. .177 caliber. I'm asking $300 for it. Call or text me at five-two zero 904 eight-seven-zero-six if you are interested or email westslopecutt at yahoo dot com.

Down in Homer this weekend and I brought the 12 gauges and the .243 down with me. If anyone down on the Peninsula is interested in them, contact me (my cell is in the post above, text or call). Open to offers. I'm going back to Anchorage Monday. Thanks!