Thread: "WANTED"..........Best online source for TIDE TABLES (Turnagain Arm)

Default "WANTED"..........Best online source for TIDE TABLES (Turnagain Arm)

What is your go-to source for informative Alaska Tide Tables.........???

TideDataFree is on my iPhone.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

Hey AG,
    I just use my smartphone and the Navionics ap:

Here's the chart that comes up with Tide Stations (vertical bars) and Current Stations (arrows) Just place the crosshairs on the vertical tide bar...

...and you have the next several days of tides! You can scroll through the day and get very accurate and localized info!

Even though I know I should keep a tide book on board, I've completely replaced paper with the Navionics ap. Hope that helps and good luck!

Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

I like this...............But I don't have a cell phone thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
    Hey AG,
    I just use my smartphone and the Navionics ap:

Here's the chart that comes up with Tide Stations (vertical bars) and Current Stations (arrows) Just place the crosshairs on the vertical tide bar...

...and you have the next several days of tides! You can scroll through the day and get very accurate and localized info!

Even though I know I should keep a tide book on board, I've completely replaced paper with the Navionics ap. Hope that helps and good luck!

You can also get this ap on an iPad or Tablet.
    No cell phone. I envy you...

my new simrad's have a program for that when I'm on the boat, for at home I use freetidetables.com
    Life's to short for an ugly boat

Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK
    www.alaska-fish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts

Geeeee.........I got no ipad, I got no Tablet, I got no cell phone, I got "APPS". All I got is this 1998 computer someone gave me about 4 years ago, it has Windows NT system, and the internet comes across Turnagain Arm by micro-wave and is very slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
    You can also get this ap on an iPad or Tablet.
    No cell phone. I envy you...

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Well then I guess you better get a free tide book at bank, service station, sporting goods store or Freddie's next time you go to town.
    I use tide graph pro, but it doesn't really matter, tides are gonna be the same no matter how you look them up, it's just a matter of whether you like the format they are presented in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

I too am a Navionics user, very versatile and feel its well worth the price for the features, including tides and currents. Hooked up to my Sonar Server it is my in pocket depth finder that updates my charts on the fly... maybe just another gadget, but money well spent in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

One of my hikes is the Turnagain Arm beach, and I like to get there a wee bit after high tide. It sucks to get there an hour or so before high tide. I do normally have several tide books, but I was last time to town for supplies the first of December 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by homerdave View Post
    Well then I guess you better get a free tide book at bank, service station, sporting goods store or Freddie's next time you go to town.
    I use tide graph pro, but it doesn't really matter, tides are gonna be the same no matter how you look them up, it's just a matter of whether you like the format they are presented in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk