Thread: GLOCK Model 40 update REQUESTED. Price, Availabity, Any ISSUES, etc....???

Default GLOCK Model 40 update REQUESTED. Price, Availabity, Any ISSUES, etc....???

Is the G-40 in inventory in Anchorage, or hard to find.....??? Is the price full MSRP, or are there deals available.........??? Anyone making holsters for the G-40 with or without light/laser attached......???

$700 is best price I've seen, GNG had them for $769

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond D custom leather is where I got my hip and shoulder holster from. Cabelas had the G40 for about $725

I will be using my Black Hawk Sherpa to carry my G40MOS with a Burris Fast Fire III. Yes the barrel/slide will stick out the bottom a little but that is OK with me. So far my G40 has been a good hand gun to shoot and hope to be using it for Black Bear and Moose this season. At this time I intend to use BB 220 hard cast, but that could change, if I am able to work up a good hand load.

I have a Glock Model 24 which is the same barrel length and slide length as the Glock Model 40 and I am hoping to find a holster for a future G-40 purchase, that I can start using for my G-24. I have a Crimson Trace "Green Laser & Light" that works well, and hope to find a holster to fit.

My G20 Bianchi Model 7 Shadow II holster fits my G40. My old black nylon chest holster now made by Mangear designed for my Ruger Super Redhawk also fits my S&W 629, my G40 and my STI Perfect 10. One chest holster for four pistols.
    Attached Images Attached Images

But........are you running a weapon light, or a light/laser...........????

Quote Originally Posted by sep View Post
    My G20 Bianchi Model 7 Shadow II holster fits my G40. My old black nylon chest holster now made by Mangear designed for my Ruger Super Redhawk also fits my S&W 629, my G40 and my STI Perfect 10. One chest holster for four pistols.

Nope, no light or laser. Just a Dawson Precision adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front.