Thread: WOW.....NEW 2013-14-15-16 Snowmachines out the wazooo, not cheap

Default WOW.....NEW 2013-14-15-16 Snowmachines out the wazooo, not cheap

The "BUSHMAILER" advertiser arrived today. Shocking the number of 2013 through 2016 new snowmachines the dealers have in inventory, but they are not cheap. I guess with zero interest rate "Flooring" cost, they will carry them for several more years.

I was in AMDS a few weeks ago and I could buy a '16 cheaper than a '15 leftover because SkiDoo was offering special deals on '16's and not helping dealers unload 15's. I tried to talk them down to '16 pricing on the '15 I wanted and they weren't budging. While there really is no snow in Anchorage or the Valley, good snow in the Cantwell area and parts of the Kenai have kept sled sales doing pretty well, primarily in the mountain sled market.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

polaris in big lake had some 15 rangers at 17 prices...i left quickly. seems recreational vehicles aren't being discounted much to get them to move.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Interesting. I picked up my first snowmachine in January of last year and my second in October. Both were the previous year's model and both were well over $1,000 under the list price and closer to $1,500 less than the current model of the same machine. Not a steal, but pretty good deals.

I bought a "new" 2014 600 Pro RMK from Eagle River Polaris in September of 2015. Retail for that model year was $11,099. I paid $7,500 cash on the counter. I figured the cash on the counter looked a whole lot better to them than sitting on old inventory. There are deals out there to be made, you just need to go out there with a price in mind and a handful of cash.

Always like eagle River Polaris/cat. The owner there's pretty easy to work with.
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Always like eagle River Polaris/cat. The owner there's pretty easy to work with.
    Yep, that's where I got mine as well. Really appreciated how straight-forward they were.

I think the manufacturers offer incentives to the dealers on the un-sold sleds. But that deal doesn't last forever. After a while, it's on the dealer. Some are more willing to negotiate than others.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Polaris was having quite the deal on 2014-2015's earlier this year. Got my 2014 800 RMK for $8000 with warranty. Better than the $12-13,000 they wanted two years ago

Good thing ya got the warranty....it is a polaris after all. Lol
    Master guide 212