Thread: Stocked pond Talkeetna regs

Default Stocked pond Talkeetna regs

I was going to take my grandkids coming up ice fishing. I can not find in the regs whats the rules for hooks and bait? Power bait ok is it single hook? For the life of me i do mot see it. (I dont plan on x lake i l know its closed). I plan on calling F&G in the morning but its one of those things that bug me
    Thanks
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I was going to take my grandkids coming up ice fishing. I can not find in the regs whats the rules for hooks and bait? Power bait ok is it single hook? For the life of me i do mot see it. (I dont plan on x lake i l know its closed). I plan on calling F&G in the morning but its one of those things that bug me
    Thanks
    Roger, sounds like you have done your research. As you know, these lakes fall in Unit 2. Under "Methods and Means" Page 29 it just specifies restrictions for flowing waters and not lakes. If a lake is not specified, multiple hooks and bait is allowed. The only lakes in Unit 2 that have specific regulations are "Willow Creek Drainage Lakes" and as you are aware X Lake. Call ADF&G to confirm.
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Thanks, Thats the info I got at F&G also
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!