Thread: WTB Upland Bird Dog

Default WTB Upland Bird Dog

looking to buy an upland bird dog, preferably a Brittney,any leads on where to buy a pup is appreciated!

Sent you a pm

Repeat of Small game thread reply....

If you want a tried and true Brittany, contact Tana Kradolfer in Montana. If she doesnt have a litter (current or planned), a pup or a started dog, she may be able to direct you to one. She will not steer you wrong even if she has to send you elsewhere. There are a few of us in the state and on this forum who can attest to her top notch breeding program and dogs. You can do an internet search for True Grit Brits and you will find her. ( I think it is truegritbrits.com)

We had Brittneys for years growing up but after hunting with my buddies French Brittney would never have another standard Brittney.

We will be having a litter of Drahthaars around April 9. If you want a "Real Deal" versatile gun dog suited for Alaskan conditions we should talk. These dogs are excellent on all species of upland work with strong, natural point. They work water and are excellent duck hunters as well as handle blood tracking, big game or small. Thanks. Don Lietzau 907-227-4261, Tundramoor Kennel, Chugiak, Ak.
    Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
    Tundramoor Drahthaar Kennel. Training Versatile Dogs because we hunt it all.
    Memeber of the Alaska Warterfowl Association.