Thread: WTS Chinese SKS Norinco great condition.

Default WTS Chinese SKS Norinco great condition.

Have a Norinco SKS in great shape with all numbers matching I would like to sell. The only thing that is not factory is that someone replaced the top handguard wood with the vented black plastic. It looks really good on the rifle and won't burn or crack like the wood normally does. Anyhow it does have the spiker bayonet and a green Chinese sling. This rifle has no rust and only a couple spots of finish wear. I would rate it close to excellent condition. Asking $500 or best offer. These go for $500 everywhere I have looked in this condition but I may be willing to work a little on the price. I can provide pictures of you send me an email address or phone number via PM.

Price reduced!!!
    Looks like my price was off a bit will go $400 on this rifle.

117 views and no offers at all? Is my price still too high? Anybody have a serious offer? I'm not opposed to hearing a good offer. Least I can say is no thanks. I really need this gone so I can work on getting some more AR parts. I may be willing to trade AR parts in trade or maybe a pistol in 9mm etc.

$400 is a fair price for an UNISSUED Chicom SKS. $300 to $350 for a used Chinese SKS is a good street price.

Unissued Yugoslavian SKS M59/66s can be had for $425 online...

117 views probably won't move your SKS. I'd recommend Alaskaslist, a local gun show, or consignment sale.

Good luck to you!

Considering this is not an issued SKS since its commercial not mil surp I am firm at $400. I would keep it at $300-$350. This one is in near new condition. Thanks for the info though.