Thread: Streamlining the Membership Program

Default Streamlining the Membership Program

Hi folks,

We've been looking at the membership program and what we can do to make it easier for you, while enhancing the program. Starting today, we're consolidating all classes of paid membership into the Supporting Member program. That's the cheapest one we offer, at $35/ year. At the same time, we're giving all Supporting Members a boost in PM and Photo storage, up to our old Premium Member level.

What does that mean?

Starting today, all paid members will receive:

• A stored private message boost from 200 up to 500 messages.
    • Increase in the maximum number of photos in your albums from 200 up to 500.
    • Increase the number of photos in posts from a 2MB limit to "Unlimited".

The price remains the same for everyone, $35/ year.

We hope you enjoy the enhancements as much as we appreciate your support of this site!

For those of you who are not currently participating in the Supporting Membership program, and who would like to learn how you can give back to the site, CLICK HERE for instructions and a list of perks of membership.

Please bear with us as we adjust the instructions on the site to reflect these new changes.

Best regards,

-Mike
    Last edited by Michael Strahan; 02-28-2016 at 23:38.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

I was able to figure it out and do it so it should be easy for under sixty folk.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    I was able to figure it out and do it so it should be easy for under sixty folk.
    Thanks, Will! A lot of folks here don't know about the program or the benefits to everyone. More private message storage means more interaction between members. More photo album storage means more content to share with others. And unlimited photos in forum posts means members can share as many photos as they like, which adds to everyone's enjoyment of the site.

We are going to continue adding enhancements to the membership program, without taking anything away from our visitors and regular members. Appreciate your participation!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay