Thread: Marlin 1895 SS Guide gun plus ammo and brass

Default Marlin 1895 SS Guide gun plus ammo and brass

It has a custom peep sight, stainless. I have about 150 rounds of Hornady lever revolution 325, 2 boxes of barnes factory 300?, some new brass and bullets also. Asking 700 for the rifle, ammo and brass I will have to get an exact count then we can talk. It has a couple of scratches on the butt stock but otherwise in good shape and covers up with ammo holder. I haven't shot it much, just carry it in the alders. I am at work for 8 more days, then I will be in Homer but will be making trip to anchorage pretty quick. I am just selling to finance another purchase. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coop22250 View Post
    It has a custom peep sight, stainless. I have about 150 rounds of Hornady lever revolution 325, 2 boxes of barnes factory 300?, some new brass and bullets also. Asking 700 for the rifle, ammo and brass I will have to get an exact count then we can talk. It has a couple of scratches on the butt stock but otherwise in good shape and covers up with ammo holder. I haven't shot it much, just carry it in the alders. I am at work for 8 more days, then I will be in Homer but will be making trip to anchorage pretty quick. I am just selling to finance another purchase. Thanks
    happy to buy @ 650
    907 854-9629 tim

I typed that up kind of confusing. The price is for the rifle, the ammo and brass are extra. If I was including the ammo I would be giving it away. The ammo 8 boxes of Leverevolution (160 rds), 1.5 boxes of Barnes (30 rds), 100 new brass, 50 once fired brass. Sorry for the confusion. I will sell separately but will only sell the ammo if the gun sells first. Thanks.

I will get some pictures up when I get home on Tuesday.

I typed that up kind of confusing. The price is for the rifle, the ammo and brass are extra. If I was including the ammo I would be giving it away. The ammo 8 boxes of Leverevolution (160 rds), 1.5 boxes of Barnes (30 rds), 100 new brass, 50 once fired brass. Sorry for the confusion. I will sell separately but will only sell the ammo if the gun sells first. Thanks.

I will get some pictures up when I get home on Tuesday.
    What color is the wood?

Is the solid light brown colored not the laminated. The peep is custom made in Montana. Adjustable up/down, left/right and can change size of peep.

Default Photos of gun

http://s411.photobucket.com/user/coop22250/library/4570

I tried to upload the files. An hour later i give up. Tried HTML, URL, etc from phtobucket. Keeps telling me invalid file. Here is the link to the album. Scratches on the stock are covered by a ammo sleeve. I will sell with 200 rounds of ammo, 100 rounds of new brass for 850. Text me at 406-261-6499 or message me. I am in Homer and dont make it to Anchorage often, I stay away from there as much as possible!

http://s411.photobucket.com/user/coop22250/library/4570

I tried to upload the files. An hour later i give up. Tried HTML, URL, etc from phtobucket. Keeps telling me invalid file. Here is the link to the album. Scratches on the stock are covered by a ammo sleeve. I will sell with 200 rounds of ammo, 100 rounds of new brass for 850. Text me at 406-261-6499 or message me. I am in Homer and dont make it to Anchorage often, I stay away from there as much as possible!
    Interested in trades?

I am selling to finance a light 300 or 325 wsm so I would consider either of those.