Thread: Stolen Glock 20C

Default Stolen Glock 20C

Truck broken into at the airport long term parking lot, Glock 20C with Galco chest holster gone. ( somewhere around Feb 3rd ) Will the new Glock 40 use the same magazines? Have 8 mags so it would be nice if the 40 uses the same.

Sucks to hear about your G20C!!!!!
    As far as the mags, yes they will fit. I used the same mags for my G20 Gen 2, G20sf and G40MOS. Let us know what you think about the G40MOS! So far I really like mine and hope to use it for spring black bear hunting. I put a Burris Fast Fire III on mine and again so far really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMariner View Post
    Truck broken into at the airport long term parking lot, Glock 20C with Galco chest holster gone. ( somewhere around Feb 3rd ) Will the new Glock 40 use the same magazines? Have 8 mags so it would be nice if the 40 uses the same.
    Sorry to hear about the demise of you Glock 20. I hope it turns up and the perpetrator goes down!

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Me too, what EKC said.

But that brings up a another question.

I spose, one should report a stolen gun, if it isn't from an area that you're not spose to have one, BUT, is it "unethical" not to report it???

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    Me too, what EKC said.

But that brings up a another question.

I spose, one should report a stolen gun, if it isn't from an area that you're not spose to have one, BUT, is it "unethical" not to report it???

SOTN
    It is perfectly legal to possess your firearms anywhere on/in an airport and airport property, right up to where to you talk to TSA. Including Concealed Carry. Then, the Feds step in and if you want to go any further you have to do what they say. Basically unless the area is under Federal Jurisdiction, State Law applies.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Thanks. Ordering a 40. Hope the thief turns on the spot gen3 tracker attached to the holster. My PowerWagon had the passenger window busted out, they mangled my ignition switch and steering column but failed to get it running. They did kill my battery though. Left a screwdriver and window breaking tool inside. Stole some other crap from inside the cab. Had a police officers business card inside too. Called him and he seemed very disinterested until I mentioned the pistol being gone. Suddenly he became quite helpful but proceeded to lecture me about how irresponsible it is to leave a firearm in my vehicle. Told him I'd continue to be "irresponsible" similar to complacent policing and laughable prosecution by district attorneys.

As I recall they had multiple cameras on the long term park area and patrol monitors the lot. I sure hope u checked them out.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

Quote Originally Posted by cod View Post
    As I recall they had multiple cameras on the long term park area and patrol monitors the lot. I sure hope u checked them out.
    I did not. But the police did and they say the have nothing. That was before I got to the part about the pistol being stolen. I'm guessing he may have gone back and watched the security tape a bit closer. Or not.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMariner View Post
    Thanks. Ordering a 40. Hope the thief turns on the spot gen3 tracker attached to the holster. My PowerWagon had the passenger window busted out, they mangled my ignition switch and steering column but failed to get it running. They did kill my battery though. Left a screwdriver and window breaking tool inside. Stole some other crap from inside the cab. Had a police officers business card inside too. Called him and he seemed very disinterested until I mentioned the pistol being gone. Suddenly he became quite helpful but proceeded to lecture me about how irresponsible it is to leave a firearm in my vehicle. Told him I'd continue to be "irresponsible" similar to complacent policing and laughable prosecution by district attorneys.
    You report a stolen gun, then get a lecture. That was YOUR FAULT.

That kind of reasoning would tend to discourage reporting.

Is it irresponsible to leave ANYTHING of value in your vehicle, or only guns?

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859