Thread: DM812 Dulbi 21c moose

Default DM812 Dulbi 21c moose

I drew DM812 Dulbi 21c moose. I am aware of access issues. Anyone willing to share info and give reviews on new transporter please let me know. I am nervous making a big trip and counting on a "new" transporter.

I am very experienced and in great shape and will be well prepared. I have some thinking to do!

Quote Originally Posted by DonV View Post
    I drew DM812 Dulbi 21c moose. I am aware of access issues. Anyone willing to share info and give reviews on new transporter please let me know. I am nervous making a big trip and counting on a "new" transporter.

I am very experienced and in great shape and will be well prepared. I have some thinking to do!

I think Joe Schuster is still the only transporter flying out of Galena. If you're not already on his schedule, good luck finding someone.

Default Transporter

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I think Joe Schuster is still the only transporter flying out of Galena. If you're not already on his schedule, good luck finding someone.
    Transprter - wrong word, I need to rent a boat. What Charlie used to do.

Contact AKTroutbum, he did this about 5 yrs ago.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Can anyone tell me about the river? How wide is it at narrow points? How deep at during low water? Sweepers?

Somebody asked about Tommy Kriska. Should be another thread on here asking about him and he got at least one good word from a member. Tommy may be providing boat rides or renting boats.
    I have no idea how to get a hold of him.

Edit: You were the one asking about Tommy.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Yes it was me, I have spoken with Tommy and keep missing AKtroutbum on the phone. Thanks!

Anyone else have info?