Thread: Suzuki DF200AP

Default Suzuki DF200AP

Does anyone here have the new inline 4 DF200AP? All the factory write-ups make it sound pretty good. There isn't much for reviews out there though.

I noticed that Bay Welding's owner just put a pair on their new boat - saw it on their facebook page. I think they have been putting Suzuki's on alot of their builds - I'd say since they put them on their own boat that says alot. (I'm not actually 100% that they are the AP version though) Eitherway, might be worth a call and a chat.

-Voyageur

Quote Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
    I noticed that Bay Welding's owner just put a pair on their new boat - saw it on their facebook page. I think they have been putting Suzuki's on alot of their builds - I'd say since they put them on their own boat that says alot. (I'm not actually 100% that they are the AP version though) Eitherway, might be worth a call and a chat.

-Voyageur
    Or maybe the company made them an offer they couldn't refuse.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

I don't know about the DF200AP, but a commercial fisherman co-worker of mine says almost everybody in Sitka runs Suzuki...
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I just ordered a pair. Not the AP as the additional cost for precision controls wasn't worth it to me. I ordered the AT.

Starting to see more and more of them out in the ocean, Mixed reviews some love some hate em and would never buy again. Most people that I have talked to that bought them because they are cheaper. My thoughts on going cheaper are a lot like everyone else. You get what you pay for sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.