Thread: Lost Survival Kit By Yetna Station

Default Lost Survival Kit By Yetna Station

I know it's a long shot, but I set a rather expensive survival kit down by the trail outside of Yetna Station. I left for a few minutes and came back and it was gone. If someone happend to pick it up I would like to get it back. Any info is appreciated.

Rick

Did you check with the Deshka landing?

That's crap.......description? I am up there alot. Just decided to not go this weekend. I can also pass info to some real good folks to watch for it.

It's a black duffle bag. Water proof river bag. Thanks for the tip about Deshka, I just called them. Im
    hoping someone was being a good samaratin with plans of finding the owner. It had my name on it, so here's to hoping.

Rick anything on the bag? Yetena Station?

Wasilla, behind 3 Bears on the Palmer Wasilla Hwy

In our crowd when we see something on the river that has obviously been lost we either just leave it lay or put it on a snow pile or somewhere easy to see. If you pick something up, even if you turn it in to the Deshka or a lodge, it just makes it harder for the owner to find. It's not that hard to be honest about things.

No luck. I called around, Deshka, Yetna to no avail. Like I said it was a rather complete and expensive kit. I'm sure someone couldn't resist their Christmas find.