Thread: Shout-Out to Wooldridge

Default Shout-Out to Wooldridge

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Wooldridge.

They're building a boat for me....due to a situation that had nothing to do with them (and little to do with me), certain scheduling issues arose. Wouldn't have been the end of the world in any case, but personal attention from Account Manager Nick and Bossman Grant created a win-win situation for me, for Wooldridge, and for the third-party that was involved.

Since I've bought a grand total of 4 boats in my life (1 of which was a canoe from REI and 1 of which was from Montgomery Wards, to date myself), I can't speak about any other manufacturers....but I'm pretty impressed with the personal attention from Wooldridge.
    Back in AK

They just finished our boat, and we go pick it up next month. I will be uploading some pictures shortly. You will not be disappointed. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

As far as I know they are the only major builder that takes the time and is open enough to post on boating forums.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

Great boat line and GREAT people to deal with, Glen, Grant and the rest will take care of their customers.

Couldn't agree more, they always answer the phone and emails. Best purchase we ever made, fantastic customer service, even years after the sale was completed. Congratulations on the new boats!

I've owned three Wooldridge boats and planning my fourth. Glen, Grant, Danny and company are great to work with. They consistently deliver a first class product backed up by first class service.

Also a little biased here, but Wooldridge does more within the limited amount of square footage on a boat than most of the other builders. We feel like out little 23.5 footer has tons of room inside and acres of fishing space out. Couldn't be happier.
    The Tug is the Drug
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2007 Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - Evinrude Etec 225 - "Eagle VI"

Quote Originally Posted by pa12drvr View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout-out to Wooldridge.

They're building a boat for me....due to a situation that had nothing to do with them (and little to do with me), certain scheduling issues arose. Wouldn't have been the end of the world in any case, but personal attention from Account Manager Nick and Bossman Grant created a win-win situation for me, for Wooldridge, and for the third-party that was involved.

Since I've bought a grand total of 4 boats in my life (1 of which was a canoe from REI and 1 of which was from Montgomery Wards, to date myself), I can't speak about any other manufacturers....but I'm pretty impressed with the personal attention from Wooldridge.
    ...relax, and enjoy the build!....they will be by you during the build and LONG after!..larry

29' Wooldridge Pilot House, Twin 200 Hp Etecs! "...Pez Gordo..."
    18' Wooldridge Sport with 200 hp sport jet. "...Little Pez..."