Thread: Screaming Eagle Archery

Default Screaming Eagle Archery

I had to make an emergency run to Anchorage to get a new drop-a-way rest installed on my bow. I chose SE because of their new location off of the Parks. I can usually accomplish most of my shopping in the Wasilla area without having to head all the way into Anchorage. If anyone knows me, I don't play well in Anchorage traffic.

I was able to contact them via Facebook and made an appointment for first thing on Tuesday. If you contact them, they are usually right back to you within minutes. I am horrible at remembering names so when I arrived and they remembered mine, I was pleased.

Yep, rest was toast. So we installed a new one, tuned it, new loop and shot it to make sure my 20 was on. One of my test groups ran 1/2" for 3 arrows with one split knock. Good enough for me.

I love the range. Lots of room, plenty of quality targets. Bow shop has all the tools and equipment to get the job done. It is a complete facility. And, if I remember correctly they will ship your items for free in AK.

Chris and all of the staff were very accommodating and down to earth. I know that if I lived in the area I'd be spending a lot of time there. Hard to imagine that this is the closest bow shop to Valdez. I will certainly be stopping back to SE if I need anything.
    "Never again shall one generation of Veterans abandon another".
    Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

I've had the same experience with the Screaming Eagle crew. Love the range and my girls shoot there every week. Great done to earth people like you said and will spend the time with you to get you tuned in. Will be back in the valley next week and will be there a few times to shoot I am sure.

Eric

I service my truck and camper over there. Better to spend time shooting than watching judge Judy reruns at a dealer. I'm taking the bow from now on.
    "Never again shall one generation of Veterans abandon another".
    Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Sponsor

Thank you guys! You don't know how much your words mean to us.

I have been dealing with them for about 2-3 years. Can't say enough good things about the business and everyone in there!! I really appreciate the friendly, and kid friendly, atmosphere. Like I said before nothing but good things to say!!