Thread: HOPE, AK. Land Available.........Near HOPE, AK. AIRPORT (Walking Distance)

Default HOPE, AK. Land Available.........Near HOPE, AK. AIRPORT (Walking Distance)

This is not my land.......but I am posting this in the Bush Flying section of the forum, in case any of you pilots are interested.

Rare to find land in Hope, Alaska and they just recorded the plat today. Send me a PM and I will tell you who to contact. Or contact your Alaska Real Estate Broker.

http://www.zillow.com/hope-ak/

8 different lots for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

$68,000 for 1.5 acre in hope? Was oil discovered there?

No........gold.

(And several of the lots have been sold to people who already owned adjoining property, So it appears that knowledgeable buyers feel the price is fair or under fair market value).

Quote Originally Posted by jim in anchorage View Post

You crack me up AGL. In several threads you are all doom and gloom, the sky is falling on the Alaska economy. And then there are threads like this where land in a dead end Alaska town is worth big bucks.

Happy to entertain you. (NOTE: Doom and Gloom........is only comprehend able by those who are not prepared, For me there is no Doom and Gloom, only a prepared action plan to be executed when necessary).

Quote Originally Posted by NRick View Post
    You crack me up AGL. In several threads you are all doom and gloom, the sky is falling on the Alaska economy. And then there are threads like this where land in a dead end Alaska town is worth big bucks.

UP-Date...........Roughly half sold-out. Most sales have been to property owners already property adjacent to the project.

Yeah, it's gotten to the point now that everybody around here thinks they've got property to die for. There are still some deals to be found but you gotta look pretty hard sometimes. A friend just bought 20 acres, is building a house, and now actually has a view of the Kenai Mts. from all his upstairs rooms...
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Nope.....they discovered something far better..........a nice quiet, safe community, where people mind their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    UP-Date...........Roughly half sold-out. Most sales have been to property owners already property adjacent to the project.
    I bought up land around me to prevent someone from building a tar paper shack next to me. Or moving in and littering the property with junk. Several of my neighbors have done the same, ever since the child molester moved in to the subdivision and cobbled up an eyesore shack.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

We do the same thing here in Sunrise, Alaska. Which is why, I have only seen my nearest neighbor, ONCE in the last 16 years, and that was beasuse my huge herd of geese decided the grass was greener and tastier 1/4 mile down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRoss View Post
    I bought up land around me to prevent someone from building a tar paper shack next to me. Or moving in and littering the property with junk. Several of my neighbors have done the same, ever since the child molester moved in to the subdivision and cobbled up an eyesore shack.