Thread: Remington Custom Shop AWR 375 H&H

Default Remington Custom Shop AWR 375 H&H

This rifle was purchased new from Boondocks by me. It's a Custom Shop AWR (Alaskan Wilderness Rifle) with lots of great features. 26 inch barrel. Crisp, light trigger. ( I think this trigger is specifically the one they use in the 40-X) Medium matte finish teflon coating from the factory. This gun has the little "J" locking bolt feature.
    I doubt I have fired 100 rounds through this rifle. Note the bolt face has all it's finish still intact. I have not fired this rifle since 2010. It's a very lightweight rifle especially for a 375 and consequently, recoil is stiff. I can shoot it ok but honestly don't enjoy it. It's killed a couple bears for me and has been carried and ridden around on wheelers and boats more than its been shot. There is some handling and hunting marks here and there but this rifle functions flawlessly. It is very accurate too as befits a Custom Shop rifle. I've mostly loaded Barnes 270 TSX's with RL-15 or 4320 but didn't do a lot of load development with it otherwise. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED at this price. Add another $300 for scope and I'll include the Warne QR rings and bases with the scope. It's a Leupold Vari-X 3, 1-3/4-6 with Leupold Alumina aluminum scope caps. I also have a substantial amount of new and once fired brass, mostly Winchester, plus some Barnes 270 TSX's, Sierra 250 SBT's and some other projectiles I will sell along with the rifle, price to be determined during rifle purchase if you're interested. This is a really great rifle and has always been reliable for me but I just am not using it for anything and so it should go to a home where it can get bloody again.

$1700
    Mark -242-3664

This rifle is left handed as well.

Bump for reduction to $1,500. Any takers?

One more bump for this rifle. It being bear huntin time surely someone needs a great hammer?
    Make an offer someone..
    Attachment 89186

None of your attachments will open, if they did might hve some offers, just a thought.

Thanks for the heads up, I thought I had the images fixed. Not sure what's going on with it.
    Attachment 89202