Thread: How Can I Post in this Forum?

Post How Can I Post in this Forum?

Welcome to our first "Members-Only" forum!

WHAT IS THE ALASKA CHARTERBOAT FISHING FORUM?

This forum is intended as strictly a place to talk about rigging, methods, places, and preparation. Let's keep fishing politics out of it, quotas, gripes about the system and so on. This is just about fish and fishing!

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?

While we appreciate the participation of all our registered and unregistered readers / posters on this site, we want to offer something extra to those who help us pay the bills around here. This forum is viewable to everyone, but posting is restricted to Saltwater Charterboat owners / captains (or their representatives) and Supporting Members. In other words, there are two ways to post in this forum:

1. You are a charter captain or an official representative of a saltwater charter outfit. Click Here for access.

2. You are a Supporting Member of this site. If you are a Supporting Member, you already have access.

HOW DO I BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER?

Click Here for instructions.

WHAT FEES ARE INVOLVED?

1. Charter operators: $200 / year. For that, you get your business url / contact info in your signature line, room for 500 photos in your library, private message storage bump up to 250 messages, the Charterboat Operator user group, and best of all, the ability to post trip reports and to promote your business in this forum, within reason. We normally charge $800 / year for this option. We encourage you to offer member discounts, but it's not required.

2. Supporting Membership is $35 / year.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PAID MEMBERSHIP?

We have a lot of news to share in this area, but we're going to wait until launch this coming spring to go into detail. There's a LOT coming! For now, you get the following:
    1. Access to this and to any future "Members-Only" forums.

2. Increased private messaging space.

3. Increased photo storage.

We hope you enjoy this new forum. This is the best place for serious saltwater fishermen to interact directly with Alaska's charter captains and charter boat operators.

Have Fun!

Mike
    Last edited by Michael Strahan; 02-06-2016 at 12:57.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay