Thread: RV Septic Tank Pumping

Default RV Septic Tank Pumping

Does anyone have any recommendations for a company that comes and pumps your RV septic on site? We will be living in our RV for a while and would like to have someone come and empty so we don't have to move the trailer.
    I know that there are portable tanks that you can pump into and then take to a dump facility, but we are trying to avoid going that route.
    Or if anyone has any other suggestions or possible solutions, they are most welcome.
    Thanks--

Don't know any companies in California.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Default RV Septic Tank Pumping

Oops- I should change that Dave. I am in Wasilla now. Building in Big Lake.

Edit--it looks like I have it changed already, but somehow Dave still saw that I was from CA. Anyone have any idea where else that information is found that i need to change too?

Quote Originally Posted by soon2beinAK View Post
    Oops- I should change that Dave. I am in Wasilla now. Building in Big Lake.

Edit--it looks like I have it changed already, but somehow Dave still saw that I was from CA. Anyone have any idea where else that information is found that i need to change too?
    Settings > Edit Profile > Location
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Try a porta potty outfit inn your area the can service it on a regular schedule.

We will be doing the same thing this year; building the house while living in our trailer and cabin. We had the septic system installed last year, but we don't want to be in the way of the construction by running pipe from the trailer to the septic line. For us it's a fairly short haul to Houston's dump site.

I like fshgde's idea of the porta potty during construction. Mostly so the workers on site have someplace to go.

The companies with porta potties can also service your camper without having to move it

Any septic pumping truck can pump you out too. You've got Royal Flush and A-2 Pumping the the valley. It could get pricey though seeing as you probably have a 40-60 gallon black water tank. The service charge just to show up to pump you out may exceed the per gallon disposal fee.