Thread: tanned wolf hide...minus face

Default tanned wolf hide...minus face

I have a tanned wolf hide for sale, six feet long. my dog tore the face off but everything else is there. good condition for ruffs or even still as a wall hanger. asking $300.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

How much for the dog? Sounds like a good one!

Haha he's gone now
    Master guide 212

As long as it ain't to old and is in good shape minus the face I am offering $200.00 for it as I can't spend more. I will pay shipping if you will send it to Kenai and let me know when it's shipped and I will send you a check the day you mail it. My little wife is a Yukon River born part Eskimo/Indian etc. gal and she sews furs up some times, but she is really slow with replacing buttons on my shirts.

It looks just like the wolf rug on my wall, but yours looks thicker furred. The dumbest wolf in Unit 13 stopped by and sat down about 25 yards from my wall tent late one fine September evening. There were 6 of us standing by the tent and I had to move about 4' to get my rifle, go figure.

the hide is older, i've had it for almost 20 years. its in good shape, no rot or anything like that, or bad smell. still smells like the tan.
    i'd go 200.
    Master guide 212

Ok Jake, Consider it sold. I am sending you a PM with more info and will buy it for $200.00 and pay shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post

It looks just like the wolf rug on my wall, but yours looks thicker furred. The dumbest wolf in Unit 13 stopped by and sat down about 25 yards from my wall tent late one fine September evening. There were 6 of us standing by the tent and I had to move about 4' to get my rifle, go figure.
    Sounds like you got some of your Yup'ik wife's superstitions. Most Yup'ik locals I know out here believe that if an animal comes to you and waits around to be killed they're not stupid- but rather giving themselves to you. ;)
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Were not one bit superstitious, it's bad luck.