Thread: Selling Raft

Default Selling Raft

I purchases a Pioneer Xstream from Larry about 18 months ago, for $2,800. The raft comes with an oar set, life jacket, mushroom anchor and rope, hand pump, 12v pump or 120v pump. It does have a patch on the air floor, but it does not leak air. Its been taken out about 10 times, mostly on lakes. Its a great raft, but have to sell. I'm looking for $1,900 for it. I live in Glennallen, but can drive to Anchorage or Valdez if necessary. Will try to get pics soon...Thanks

Oh man! I just put an order in for my XStream a week ago. Wish I would have seen your post before. They do look like they are awesome rafts. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AKO8O5 View Post
    I purchases a Pioneer Xstream from Larry about 18 months ago, for $2,800. The raft comes with an oar set, life jacket, mushroom anchor and rope, hand pump, 12v pump or 120v pump. It does have a patch on the air floor, but it does not leak air. Its been taken out about 10 times, mostly on lakes. Its a great raft, but have to sell. I'm looking for $1,900 for it. I live in Glennallen, but can drive to Anchorage or Valdez if necessary. Will try to get pics soon...Thanks

Do you have pictures? Any patchwork been done?

Yep...I'll pull it out of storage and get the pics up either Friday or Saturday