Thread: 30-06 7400 Buckmaster ADF Limited Edition

Default 30-06 7400 Buckmaster ADF Limited Edition

I have a safe queen that's only seen less than a hundred rounds. It currently has a weaver mount on the receiver, but it does come with the factory peep site as well. Manufactured only in 1997 (approximately 800 made) with some nice engraving on both sides of the engraving.

IMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpg

Excellent condition. $500 or interesting trades. PM if interested.

Nice gun, guys, am open to any offers, trades, or miscellaneous barter. I'm offloading this since I've recently acquired my grandfather's 742 which has a lot more sentimental value. Need to trim the herd.

I am flexible on price, gents. Shoot me an offer.

I don't believe we can send you a pm as you have less than 10 posts. What kind of trades are you interested in?

Sheesh, the fine print will always get you. I don't have anything specific I'm on the hunt for at the moment, but I'll consider any equitable trade firearm related or not. Ammo, eagles, gizmos, whatever. I'm easy. As long as what you're offering doesn't take up more space than the rifle. ;-)

Are you or the rifle located in America or Alaska...............

Do you have an email you want us to reply to?

I'm in Anchorage. I don't participate as heavily as most of the guys here, but I've done business with a couple of guys here, and paid my fees to the board operators.

Drop me a line: arthur@corlissfamily.org. Thanks! Heck, maybe in a couple more posts I might get those magical PM privileges. ;-)

This is actually quite annoying. Yes, I've only browsed the last few years, but it looks like all my prior history has been lost. The only thing that's remained is my original join date. Keep your trap shut too long and you become persona non grata here. :-P

I sent you an email...

Quote Originally Posted by acorliss View Post
    I'm in Anchorage. I don't participate as heavily as most of the guys here, but I've done business with a couple of guys here, and paid my fees to the board operators.

Drop me a line: arthur@corlissfamily.org. Thanks! Heck, maybe in a couple more posts I might get those magical PM privileges. ;-)

I'll be on the look out, thanks!

This is actually quite annoying. Yes, I've only browsed the last few years, but it looks like all my prior history has been lost. The only thing that's remained is my original join date. Keep your trap shut too long and you become persona non grata here. :-P
    A word of clarification here: All posts that are made in our forums remain on the site indefinitely. There are only two exceptions: 1) Forum rule violations. In some cases, our Moderators will remove or edit posts that are in violation of our rules. 2) Items that are sold in our Swap and Sell Forums. When an item is sold, there is no need to retain the post, and if we did, sellers would be receiving contacts from potential buyers years after the item sold. So to address this post, if your posts were all in the Swap and Sell forums, and you sold items here, those posts have probably been deleted. We don't always get to all of them (because our members don't always notify us when an item is sold). But we try. I believe deleted posts are deducted from your post count. The post count is what determines which features of the forums are available to you, therefore in cases like this, where a member has been with us a long time (you started here in August of 2009), you will never get to the point of gaining private messaging and other features that are unlocked at certain post count thresholds. My advice is to post in some of the other forums here, and you will be good to go.

Hope that makes sense?

-Mike (the site owner)
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

I understand your rationale, my primary gripe, however, is that leaves occasional users (like me) a perpetual newbie, with the associated lack of privileges. Be nice to the non-social ogres. ;-)

The rifle is gone. Thanks, folks!

I understand your rationale, my primary gripe, however, is that leaves occasional users (like me) a perpetual newbie, with the associated lack of privileges. Be nice to the non-social ogres. ;-)
    You could always join the site as a Supporting Member! That opens up your PM privileges and more. Here's the overview:

The membership has three tiers, as follows:

FREE MEMBERSHIP

Private Message Storage: 50
    Gallery Space: 100 pics
    Photos in Posts: 1 mb
    Price: FREE

SUPPORTING MEMBER
    Private Message Storage: 200
    Gallery Space: 200 pics
    Photos in Posts: 2 mb Limit
    Price: $35/Year

PREMIUM MEMBER
    Private Message Storage: 500
    Gallery Space: 500 pics
    Photos in Posts: Unlimited
    Price: $65/Year

To join the Supporting or Premium memberships, you make your payment via PayPal to outdoorsdirectory09@gmail.com, making sure to note in the transaction that you are going for a paid membership, your username, and which class of membership.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay