Thread: chest pack/ bino pack/ front pack

Default chest pack/ bino pack/ front pack

Im looking at getting some sort of pack to keep on my chest when hiking/ hunting to keep the "stuff" i need more often easier accessible. (binos, range finder, etc.) Leaning towards the Alaska Guide Creations version. Does anyone have any feedback? Or perhaps a different brand that you might recommend. Just seems like there has to be a better way than dropping the pack to fetch something, only to have to reload it a few moments later. currently i keep everything stowed with the exception of my binos, which are currently on a cabelas harness. Thanks!
    its better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

I have the Alaska guide creations regular/med version and really like it. It's easy to get on and off, has a small pocket in the back for my rangefinder and a top slot that fits a few rounds, a license or other small items. I can easily recommend this bino pack
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

I just purchased two guide creations bino packs. Bought the size that he recommended for vortex razor 12x50's. The binos fit nice. Pack is well made and comfortable. His shipping pricing was excellent and fast. I would get a larger size for me because I like to have more stuff at my fingers. My Nikon 400 range finder fits in the front pouch with the bino's in it. Side pockets might be good for a chapstick and firestarter. Overall very satisfied but I haven't used it yet.

Great guy and a great product, been using them for over 10 years and have found nothing better. I posted in the linked thread so I will not write it all out again.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Daveintheburbs View Post

thanks Dave. i knew i had seen something before, but couldnt find it to save my life.
    its better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...