Thread: TSX Prices...

Question TSX Prices...

What is a good price for the Barnes TSX, 270 grain 375? I may have a chance to buy them at very good prices. Actually lots of them in various calibers, both TSX and just plain X bullets, but I don't know what would be a good bargain price. Any suggestions?
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Well, I don't know about the 375, but for 30 cal 180 grain ones I think I get them from sportsmans for about $33-35 per 50. Have you checked the prices on midwayusa.com? I usually guage my prices by that.

Murphy,

The lowest price I've seen lately is Midsouth Shooters Supply at about $39.30 per 50. Grafs and Midway are $45 and $47. I'd say anything under $40 that would be a pretty good deal. The Midsouth price also has a low stock advisory.

Default TSX

Agreed, anything under 40 is a deal. Midway is running 47 and there is always some on ebay in the same general range.

...as said by others...under $40 for the TSX's would be a good/great deal in .375 @ 270...and if you "score big" let me know.

(Should we interpret your inquiry as an indication that you may be opening up your mind to the X Bullets there Professor Murphy...? Your opinion of the X's is the only thing that I have silently disagreed with you on over the past couple of years of enjoying your company and wisdom on this forum.)

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    ...as said by others...under $40 for the TSX's would be a good/great deal in .375 @ 270...and if you "score big" let me know.

(Should we interpret your inquiry as an indication that you may be opening up your mind to the X Bullets there Professor Murphy...? Your opinion of the X's is the only thing that I have silently disagreed with you on over the past couple of years of enjoying your company and wisdom on this forum.)

Doc
    Maybe. I'm still ...uh...learning.

I've loaded a lot of these (mostly X's) for folks, just haven't bought any for a while. I think I can get a buy.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Question seen da lite?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    What is a good price for the Barnes TSX, 270 grain 375? I may have a chance to buy them at very good prices. Actually lots of them in various calibers, both TSX and just plain X bullets, but I don't know what would be a good bargain price. Any suggestions?
    Hey Murphy: What's up with this...you interested in TSX? I about fell over when I read this, but maybe you've seen the light (there's some skepticism on this though). Anway, enough smart mouth. Best price I've seen is Widner's at $35.10 for 50, but that's if they have em in stock, which seems to be a problem to them. Sounds though, like you've got something cooking. Take care, ciao.
    If you like getting kicked by a mule...then you'll "love" shooting my .458.