Thread: alien gear

Default alien gear

Anyone know anything about this company. Family member wants one of their products. I have called and left messages on their recorder, emailed, and attempted to order. Don't about the attempt to order but so far they have not hit my credit card. So why try so hard, can't find any other place for a holster to fit his guns.

No prior experience, but came pretty well recommended on another forum. I took the plunge and ordered their 2 holster combo and a belt last week and got a notice this morning it shipped. I'll know more later...
    '04 Hewescraft 24' Searunner
    200hp Honda 4stroke
    + multiple other 'toys'...

Thanks Swissy. What method did you use to order?

'04 Hewescraft 24' Searunner
    200hp Honda 4stroke
    + multiple other 'toys'...

I have their neoprene inside the waistband holster. Love it. It takes a bit to get used to, but it hides really well and it super comfy.
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

I have a IWB from them. OK all in all but it took too long to get "broken in" and I went back to a horsehide holster from another maker.

Good product but it is what it is and may not be for everybody.

Awesome holster, awesome company. I have a bunch of their stuff up to 3.0. I've recommended them to a lot of friends and they have all been happy campers.
    Customer service is good to. I was fiddle farting around (cuz I like to fart and fiddle) with the tension on a 2.0 model and did the dreadful cross thread. For grins I called them to mention what had happened and they sent me enough parts kits that I'm thinking of starting my own business.
    Their holster do everything and sometimes better than my $100-150 holsters.
    I'm guessing if you contacted them recently they might be a tad busy with Christmas. Can I say Christmas? Peace out

I have the IWB 3.0 for a glock 29 and I really like it. Very comfortable in the 4:30 position and can be worn all day.
    In Nature's Image Taxidermy and Game Calls
    Palmer

I have two of their holsters and like both of them. As was said, they took a bit to get adjusted to but have held up fine and conceal really well.

If I remember I placed my orders a number of months apart on their website. They delivered as agreed in the time frame stated.

Absolutely no problem with them in any way.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

I've used an IWB Cloak Tuck 2.0 every day for a year, and it has worked well. I purchased it from their web site, but they were quite responsive to my single inquiry regarding shipping. The holster required no break-in period for me.

Just ordered their two holster combo myself. Got an IWB 3.0 and a OWB with the molds to fit all three of the pistols I own. Looking forward to trying them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I order a couple holsters and when they arrived the order was wrong. Emailed them and got a reply on a Sunday says that the correct holster was being sent and to just keep the other one due to there mistake. Can't compare them to much as I am new to carrying but I like them and the quality seems to be on part with the other holsters of a similar price.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

I sure feel like the bast**d step child here. Called three times today, Left two messages I am trying to buy, nothing. Must have a hex or something on me. Maybe they think I am a Klingon or something. I need to know if they will supply the holster I need for my wife in one inch longer. If so I'll buy that one and two more but not so much as a go to he** out of them, they are busy helping other customers. Guess that would be you guys.

I do not know this for sure but it is possible they are closed for the Christmas through New Year's holiday.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by boliep View Post
    I do not know this for sure but it is possible they are closed for the Christmas through New Year's holiday.
    quite possible however when the phone recorder fills up it is clear to accept more messages the next day. They, Alien gear, just don't like me and I am going to go out to the garden and eat worms.

Ha Ha Caught them when they weren't looking. Ordered today!

Right on! Let us know what you think of it.