Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: For Sale/Trade .243 BAR

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default For Sale/Trade .243 BAR

    I have a Belgium Browning BAR gold trigger in .243 that I would like to trade for a similar quality/value bolt. Ideally a trade but I would definitely sell as well to get a .243 bolt. it has a mid range (value wise) 3X9X40 Bushnell mounted.

    I love the round and am intending to do more predator/varmint hunting and have tons of ammo, which is why I would prefer the bolt.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default pics of BAR


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Figure8 View Post
    I have a Belgium Browning BAR gold trigger in .243 that I would like to trade for a similar quality/value bolt. Ideally a trade but I would definitely sell as well to get a .243 bolt. it has a mid range (value wise) 3X9X40 Bushnell mounted.

    I love the round and am intending to do more predator/varmint hunting and have tons of ammo, which is why I would prefer the bolt.
    I have a Remington bolt. It's older. At least 15 years old. Maybe older than that. I'll dig it out of the closet and actually find the model. I brought it up this year for caribou hunting, but have decided to go a different route for bou.

  4. #4
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Sent you a PM regarding a possible trade.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spike9542003@yahoo.com View Post
    Sent you a PM regarding a possible trade.
    Thanks, I replied

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spike9542003@yahoo.com View Post
    Sent you a PM regarding a possible trade.
    PM sent yesterday.

  7. #7
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    8

    Default

    What is condition and do you have better pics of gun if still available

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob997 View Post
    What is condition and do you have better pics of gun if still available
    Sent a message

  9. #9
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Didn't get your message

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Your setting don't allow messages.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Figure8 View Post
    I have a Belgium Browning BAR gold trigger in .243 that I would like to trade for a similar quality/value bolt. Ideally a trade but I would definitely sell as well to get a .243 bolt. it has a mid range (value wise) 3X9X40 Bushnell mounted.

    I love the round and am intending to do more predator/varmint hunting and have tons of ammo, which is why I would prefer the bolt.
    Interested in this?
    Attachment 88020Attachment 88021

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Link not working.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Still available. Leaning more towards an outright sell as most of the inquiries for trades have not been mutually agreed upon.
    Yukon Cornelius your links are not working...what do you have?

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Figure8 View Post
    Still available. Leaning more towards an outright sell as most of the inquiries for trades have not been mutually agreed upon.
    Yukon Cornelius your links are not working...what do you have?
    Let me try again. Can't figure out how to upload pics from the phone. If it doesn't work send me your number or email and I can send some pics. It's a Remington model 700 243

    i think my connection is to slow out here to upload the pics to the website.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •