Thread: Pt Mackenzie gasline trail

Default Pt Mackenzie gasline trail

Can anybody give me good directions to the trailhead? Been a few years and only went there once. If I follow the gasline straight through it hits the road system to beluga if I remember correctly?
    It's not skybusting if you fold em'.

Charterboat Operator

follow PT Mckensie road off of KGB, take a right at the T, road turns 90 degree to the left, follow it until you get to the main parkinglot on the right.
    trail starts about 200 yards down the road from the parking lot. stay staight on the line until you get to the Su. most traffic will turn up the river to head towards Alexander creek, you will need to wiggle thru the islands then cross the main river to continue on the gas line, can be a little tricky finding the trail if no one has been across there. Pretty good little jaunt to the road system once across the Su, but you cant really get lost..
    good luck..

Has anyone been out the gas line this year, either to Alexander Creek or Flathorn ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka View Post
    Has anyone been out the gas line this year, either to Alexander Creek or Flathorn ?
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...thorn-Figure-8
    seen some comment over here

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka View Post

Yes, Alexander residents have been traveling acroos. Watch for shelf ice at Fish Creek.