new in box pair of high quality waders. Patagonia has a "Ironclad Guarantee" so if you ever have a problem with anything they repair or replace no questions asked. I've sent back jackets and pants for repairs and they always took care of it. Their warranty is as good or better than LL Bean in my opinion.

Size is Large Long
girth 42-45
inseam 34
shoe size 10-12
new in box with tags attached and patch kit included.
$150 plus shipping (if you don't want the original box i can ship in a medium flat rate box for $10.00) otherwise whatever the going rate will be for the full sized box. They retail for 299.00.
The tough H2No® Performance Standard, 4-layer, 5.4-oz polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure a comfortable fit for long days in the water. A zippered, waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions.Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.

H2No® Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully taped seams
Adjustable suspenders
Interior waterproof zippered pocket
Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
Field repair kit included
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish