Thread: "WANTED" 7.62X51 in tuna can

Default "WANTED" 7.62X51 in tuna can

Looking for a few cans of 7.62X51 in a sealed can.

Thank you

Over the years I've never seen 7.62x51 (308) in "spam" cans. By the time that caliber was introduced, the countries using it had progressed to plastic "battle packs" or flip top cans of the 30 and 50 cal variety. Just what I've seen.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    Over the years I've never seen 7.62x51 (308) in "spam" cans. By the time that caliber was introduced, the countries using it had progressed to plastic "battle packs" or flip top cans of the 30 and 50 cal variety. Just what I've seen.
    I have a can here from Argentina and have seen some other country's cans at the big gun shows down here . . . China for sure and England I think. Argentina came 2 spam cans inside a single wooden crate.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I think you are correct...........I can live with anything packaged for long term storage.

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post

Not sure what your going to use it in, but I've found the South African surplus to run really good in my FAL. It is berdan primed.Last bunch I've seen was at ammo can on Spenard rd.

Cabela's is advertising Federal XM80C. 240 rnds for $165 in a metal ammo can.