Thread: Minox ZV-3 3-9x40 Riflescopes only $99.99

Forum Sponsor

Default Minox ZV-3 3-9x40 Riflescopes only $99.99

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
    We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Minox ZV-3 3-9x40 Mino-Plex Reticle Riflescope #66005 or the Minox ZV-3 3-9x40 BDC Reticle Riflescope #66006 reduced to only $99.99 thru Christmas Eve.

All ZV 3 riflescopes are designed and engineered in Germany, and feature a 1-inch aircraft grade anodized aluminum, mono-tube design. They are nitrogen filled and fully waterproof. The fully multi-coated lenses (with M* coatings) offer rich and detailed images and the smooth mechanics have these riflescopes performing well.
    Designed and engineered in Germany
    1-inch aluminum mono-tube design
    Nitrogen filled and fully waterproof
    Over 4 inches of eye relief
    Fully multi-coated lenses

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Are these still available? Not seeing that price on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug View Post

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
    We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Minox ZV-3 3-9x40 Mino-Plex Reticle Riflescope #66005 or the Minox ZV-3 3-9x40 BDC Reticle Riflescope #66006 reduced to only $99.99 thru Christmas Eve.

All ZV 3 riflescopes are designed and engineered in Germany, and feature a 1-inch aircraft grade anodized aluminum, mono-tube design. They are nitrogen filled and fully waterproof. The fully multi-coated lenses (with M* coatings) offer rich and detailed images and the smooth mechanics have these riflescopes performing well.
    Designed and engineered in Germany
    1-inch aluminum mono-tube design
    Nitrogen filled and fully waterproof
    Over 4 inches of eye relief
    Fully multi-coated lenses

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

Called and ordered one this morning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk