Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yukon Freightworks Canoe Questions

Looks worth waiting for! Love that armor. Congratulations Michael looks like your company is turning a corner...Lot's of sleepless nights and midnight oil I bet!

Also to add my own experience with Yukon Freight Works was pretty stellar. Drove from Whitehorse with a friend to pick up my copperhead motor and Michael put us up for the night in his shop and cooked us up some Salmon! When I was learning the motor he was always available via phone for consultation. One of the best experiences I have ever had with any company!

I would bet starting a canoe making company from scratch is a daunting operation and one which would have twists and turns many of which would be hard to anticipate. I am a government worker and know I wouldn't have the stomach for it. Cheering for your ongoing success and good luck. That looks like a fine boat.

north61,
    thanks for your kind words. It's been a while man, will you be running a canoe for this moose season?

mlshore,

haha, covet?! that's too funny. Thou shall covet thy neighbors canoe........

akcrewdog,

It was nice to get to know you better as well, you sure are a hardcore hunter. It was great to see that boat go out the door last week. I hope you launch your boat over some beaver dams during your moose hunt and get the boat dirty, it's too shiny and new. Please post up pics of the boat full of meat, anlters, mud, foliage, and camp gear.........
    [IMG][/IMG]

I hope to get out for a short trip...the job is very busy!

Darn,
    This video makes me miss the old days, when I used to get to run rivers and lakes.
    Oh well, at least I get to dream, and live vicariously through my lovely customers, thanks for the great video guys!:

Nice video.....is there a you tube video on how to make that coffee machine ??

You are welcome Mainer. it was a great trip. As you know by now, this is just one of several backwoods places we have gone to with this canoe. This is just the start. I'm already getting anxious for next Spring.

I have not done a video on this coffee making system yet but have been very surprised in the interest I have received in the coffee maker. Far more interest in the coffee maker than the trip itself lol . My channel is centered around bushcraft and wilderness survival but there has been so much interest in the coffee making system that I hope to do a video soon on it. The coffee maker is made by GSI and is called the mini espresso maker 4 cup size. My maker is actually aluminum. i would rather have the stainless steel version but I found this one for a great price at a thrift store.

I gave Michael $8000 dollars for a canoe, never got the canoe and only got $7000 dollars back.

canoeless,

Please re-confirm with both of your banks. I know you live in a remote fly-in location. There were two different checks you wrote, from two different banks. Let me know on this forum, email, phone, or however is convenient for you.

Wasilla, Ak and S. Korea until retirement in 18 months

Quote Originally Posted by canoeless View Post
    I gave Michael $8000 dollars for a canoe, never got the canoe and only got $7000 dollars back.
    i guess the pm function doesn't work for you...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345