Thread: Blood Tracking Wounded Game

Default Blood Tracking Wounded Game

I am in the Anchorage/Valley area and have dogs capable of blood tracking wounded big game on lead. If you are in need of a dog to find your critter, give me a call. I can help. Don 907-227-4261
    Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
    Tundramoor Drahthaar Kennel. Training Versatile Dogs because we hunt it all.
    Memeber of the Alaska Warterfowl Association.

I'm just curious what type of dogs you have. I have use of a Bavarian blood hound and she is one hell of a pup! She has found two deer for us this year that we shot with the bow. Both were long tracks but she made it easy on us for sure.

I trained my dog to blood trail. She is a Golden Pyrenees and 7 years old now. I took her out to where we had arrowed moose and already recovered them. Put her on the trail, and had her 'hunt em up.' After doing this a few times, she will drag me right to a downed moose.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Quote Originally Posted by seeth07 View Post
    I'm just curious what type of dogs you have. I have use of a Bavarian blood hound and she is one hell of a pup! She has found two deer for us this year that we shot with the bow. Both were long tracks but she made it easy on us for sure.
    Deutsch Drahthaars is what I have. Great versatile breed for me here in Alaska.
    Don and Crew
    Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
    Tundramoor Drahthaar Kennel. Training Versatile Dogs because we hunt it all.
    Memeber of the Alaska Warterfowl Association.