Thread: KUIU Icon 7200 pack and frame

Default KUIU Icon 7200 pack and frame

Brand new, never used KUIU's Verde camo pattern bag. Carbon fiber Icon frame and suspension with built-in load sling hauler. I bought this pack and frame for someone else who moved and never used it, and at the same time buying the 5200 with a pack and frame for myself. I've used the heck out of my 5200, and I've hauled two moose with it (hindquarters bone-in). The 7200 is truly never used and nothing wrong with it at all...I just have no use for it. Selling it for $200 locally, and I'm firm on the price because it's a good deal. PM me.

What size frame and waist belt? Thanks

It's a regular sized frame and large/extra-large waist belt. I'm 5'10" with a 34" waist, and it fits me just fine with lots of room to spare for a bigger waist.

As an additional point, I also have a brand new/not used KUIU Icon 1800 day pack with built-in load hauler which also fits the same frame that comes with the 7200 that I'll include for $50 more.

Note to Moderators: Please feel free to transfer this ad to the swap and sell forum. This is my first run at selling something on the forum and didn't mean to post it on the firearm swap and sell...my mistake.

****. i just spent 400 for the same pack @ 30% off. this really is a bargain. got a phone number, i have a buddy who was TDY and missed the sale..
    its better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlak2fl View Post
    ****. i just spent 400 for the same pack @ 30% off. this really is a bargain. got a phone number, i have a buddy who was TDY and missed the sale..
    PM sent...thanks

do you still have pack,i can pk up friday if still available
    johnny 351 5235

Thanks for the multiple contacts and interest guys. I arranged the other day to meet someone tomorrow who is very interested. I want to keep my word and do that...so the packs and frame will likely be sold tomorrow. In the event he doesn't show, I'll let you guys know by noon tomorrow, and it will then be first come first serve.

Well, just received notice that the deal fell through for tomorrow (packs unseen).

So...never used KUIU 7200 and 1800 ICONS for sale with an ICON carbon fiber frame that interchanges with both packs. Really great deal at $250. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Well, just received notice that the deal fell through for tomorrow (packs unseen).

So...never used KUIU 7200 and 1800 ICONS for sale with an ICON carbon fiber frame that interchanges with both packs. Really great deal at $250. PM me.
    Doc I sent you a PM the other day for the 7200, I'll take it off you, shoot me a text 2024316119.

SOLD this morning. Thanks for all the interest guys.