Thread: iso AK 47

Default iso AK 47

I know nothing about Ak 47's but brother is graduating basic training and has wanted one for awhile. Seeing if anyone has one they may be interested in moving. He did day not wasr and I'm not looking to spend crazy money on a top of line rifle, I have dreams too and a wife who is enjoys tightening that leash. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mildsauce View Post
    I know nothing about Ak 47's but brother is graduating basic training and has wanted one for awhile. Seeing if anyone has one they may be interested in moving. He did day not wasr and I'm not looking to spend crazy money on a top of line rifle, I have dreams too and a wife who is enjoys tightening that leash. Thanks
    Your best bet would be to order from an online dealer and have it shipped to an FFL up here. Here's a good rifle I would recommend that's not too expensive. And if your looking for a good FFL I would recommend high noon guns. 907-230-3705
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/m...original_stock

Quote Originally Posted by mildsauce View Post
    Look at the equipment exchange on AK47.net. Research anything you look at buying. AKs are sketchy sometimes with canted fright sight posts, keyholing, magazine wobble, etc.

Thanks guys, I'll take a look into that stuff just always a world that seemed never ending and didnt want to get into. A lot of gear I can upgrade for a rifle that sits in the safe.