Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anchorage HOTEL/MOTEL rates and suggestions Please......????

  1. #1

    Default Anchorage HOTEL/MOTEL rates and suggestions Please......????

    Requesting any suggestions on Anchorage Hotels/Motels is the Clean and also more reasonably priced range, say under $90.00 per night.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Motel 6.
    $71/night

    Let your googlefoo work for you grasshopper.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member hogfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!
    Posts
    1,094

  4. #4

    Default

    That is where I nearly always stay.


    Quote Originally Posted by AZVince View Post
    Motel 6.
    $71/night

    Let your googlefoo work for you grasshopper.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Requesting any suggestions on Anchorage Hotels/Motels is the Clean and also more reasonably priced range, say under $90.00 per night.
    Should have many options in the winter time. What amnities are you looking for?

  6. #6

    Default

    Clean sheets, with hot shower and low price. No bed-bugs. In the summer I go to town and back the same day. But, in the winter I like to over-night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Should have many options in the winter time. What amnities are you looking for?

  7. #7
    Member dieNqvrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kodiak
    Posts
    486

    Default Anchorage HOTEL/MOTEL rates and suggestions Please......????

    Lakeshore motor inn. Behind McDonald's on spenard. They give a discount to slopers as well, just ask for it. Very Reasonable and was fine for me going solo and needed a place to stay.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •