Thread: Looking for AKC Golden Retriever Female for Breeding

Post Looking for AKC Golden Retriever Female for Breeding

I have a male AKC Golden Retreiver sired by Emberin Rugby (retriever hall of fame) who I would like to breed for a pup. Anyone know of anyone here in Alaska with a female that they might want to a litter with? My guy is an excellent Hunter & Retreiver.

you might message Daryl Jones on facebook, may be interested.
    Wasilla

OK I will look him up and message him. Thanks!

What can I say. I love this dog and I am selfishly wanting a pup before he dies. That is why I am reaching out to find a potential female. It is my hope that someone with a female feels the same way as I do. I would take everyone of the pups born and find them homes if needed. That is how strongly I feel about this special guy! I just lost his brother a couple a couple months ago and realize time is running out if I want to have an offspring from him. It is not about money for me but the dog. Thank you for your help on this. I can be reached at: (907) 810 7008. Thanks everyone!
    BH

Message Raymie Rushing on Facebook here in Delta. She has a few goldens, never hurts to ask. She loves her dogs too.
    Good luck,
    Steve

I contacted her and she said she only has a male for stud. But thanks for the information! We will keep looking.