Thread: Recommendations

Default Recommendations

Need your recommendations on an adequate ATV for the cabin. I have a good trail down to the river and probably won't be doing any serious off road type stuff. Ideally I am looking for a two bench unit that has enough power to handle 4 passengers and gear. About 3 miles each way. I'm planning on buying a used machine as I only use it for 4 months then it sits in storage. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated

Any ATV trader sites I should be watching other than Craig's list?

Thanks for the advice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of the local facebook buy/sell/trade and 4x4 pages have good and reasonable deals on wheelers. If your looking for a 4 wheeler the rubicons with the electric shift haul 4 people well, 2 in a meat wagon the other 2 on the wheeler. As for sxs, we have ran 4 guys in a 450 rhino once, 2 up front the other 2 standing in the bed. Not much power in the 450 rhinos but they are cheap.

Check Alaskaslist once you figure out what you want. Honda is always a safe bet

Thanks guys. I have a Polaris Sportsman 500 that will work well on that trail however I think I'll sell it and get a 3 across UTV. I'll see if I can find the local Facebook page. Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cplne View Post
    I think I'll sell it and get a 3 across UTV. I'll see if I can find the local Facebook page. Many thanks
    A Yamaha Viking will meet your needs.

That Viking is a bad cat