Thread: Powder for sale

Default Powder for sale

I have lots of VihtaVuori N560 available (in Fairbanks) if anyone would like to try some. It's a high energy double based powder great for medium bore and magnums. Load data ---> http://www.vihtavuori.com/en/rifle-reloading-data
    Last edited by Adison; 10-31-2015 at 18:58.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

This was a bulk order I made because I couldn't get any in town. My cost was a little less than Fairbanks retail would be, provided there was any product to be had. I'm only looking to recover some of my cost, so this is a great opportunity if you're interested in trying some. I'll entertain any reasonable offers.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    #Resist

N165
    A very slow burning powder for Magnum cartridges with heavy bullets. N165 offers performance equal to Norma MRP and Reloder 22. To be used with heavy bullets in calibers ranging from 6,5x55 SE all the way to .416 Rigby.

......bump
    #Resist