Thread: Halibut six pack help.

Default Halibut six pack help.

I'll be fishing the Kenai Peninsula this August and I was wondering if anybody knew of a good six pack boat that launches preferable out of Anchor Point or Deep Creek.

I'll go down to Homer if I have to but we'll be on the Anchor for a few days and it would be nice to go out kind of close to camp..

I've fished out of Homer before and no complaints but I kind of wanted to try going out of somewhere a little different this time.

Thanks in advance.

Default Halibut Fishing

I like Chihuly charters out of Ninilchik / Deep creek. They have several fast boats, and are very knowledgable and friendly. If your interested request the Glacier Bear. They will also fish for Silvers if available.
    Last edited by Steelieguy; 06-26-2007 at 20:00. Reason: add more text

Kenai Riverbend Resort runs three boats out of Ninilchik. They are an long time operator and seem to do a pretty good job of getting fish for their clients.

Default vader charters

Someone recommended Vader to me earlier this year. They launch out of Anchor Point. We had a great time, caught good sized fish, and it was one of the most fun charters I have been out on. Brought my 12 y/o daughter and Captain Tim helped her get her limit too.