Thread: Lost Knife

Default Lost Knife

Long shot, and don't know what other part of the forum to post or ask, but I lost my Spyderco Delica folding knife today at Cabela's. It's got a stainless blade and black handle. The pocket clip is black. It's a well used knife but in fair decent condition. It was an issued knife and had been carried throughout duty for several years, so it's got more sentimental value than anything else, being as it isnt worth much dollar wise.

I figure a lot of members on here shop at Cabela's so, again a long shot, but if anyone happened to find it at Cabela's laying around on the floor, I came unclipped off my pocket in there somewhere in the store. Had it when I walked in, didn't have it after I left.

Check your email, I sent a PM to you.

Hey I never saw an email/PM from you, I don't recall if this forum has a minimum post requirement to send PM's or not.

No b.s., I was in Cabelas the other day, by the In Store Pick up counter, there were 2 older gentlemen working there trying to get someone to come help me at the counter, when one of the gentlemen found a black folding pocket knife, he picked it up, I saw it, he dropped it in his vest and said someone will be looking for this. Both gentlemen were over 50 years old, both had Cabelas vest's on. The man found it on an isle that sells 4 wheeler parts, close to the In Store Pick up counter. Your description matches what I saw. Give them a call, and I sent the email by clicking on your profile, said I was sending an email and that you would be able to see my email address as well. Hope it helps.

Sure hope this is your knive JW

thanks guys, appreciate it. I'll be getting hold of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulo Gulo View Post
    No b.s., I was in Cabelas the other day, by the In Store Pick up counter, there were 2 older gentlemen working there trying to get someone to come help me at the counter, when one of the gentlemen found a black folding pocket knife, he picked it up, I saw it, he dropped it in his vest and said someone will be looking for this. Both gentlemen were over 50 years old, both had Cabelas vest's on. The man found it on an isle that sells 4 wheeler parts, close to the In Store Pick up counter. Your description matches what I saw. Give them a call, and I sent the email by clicking on your profile, said I was sending an email and that you would be able to see my email address as well. Hope it helps.
    Hey man, do you remember what they looked like or got their names?

Sorry, I don't know them or their names. Both work there, about 50-60 years old, white males, were working at the time, had their vest's on, it looked like a small black folding pocket knife with a silver blade. Sorry I can't be of more help and I really hope you get it back. I would go there and ask every employee I saw, the Customer Service Desk, every manager, etc. etc. keep in mind, they might not be working the day you go look for it, assuming it's the knife you lost and not someone else's knife. Hope it turns up.

Tried to PM you but I cant, is your pm function off? The older employees were they bald? beards? Been making the rounds there but nothing turned up yet and no knife like mine is in their lost and found.