Thread: AKC lab puppies available around Thanksgiving weekend.

Default AKC lab puppies available around Thanksgiving weekend.

At the union of Parkers Alaska Paxson (Paxson) and our Raven of Kiska (Raven) we have 10 lab puppies that will be ready around 26 November. They were whelped on 24 September. This 3 year old Puppies.jpgRaven.jpgcombo has produced a litter with all three colors in it. Dew claws have been removed and they will receive thier first round of puppy vacinations. They are from a excellent hunting sire and the dame is from excellent hunting stock as well. She is more of a snuggler but we can't keep her out of the water.
    We have 2 Chocolate males, 2 yellow females/2 Yellow males, 3 female/1 male black. I will be posting more pictures as they progress along but will not allow visits for a few weeks to keep down risks to dame and pups.
    Paxson is a large black lab that weighs about 110 lbs and Raven is smaller black lab about 70 lbs.
    Price is $700 for males and $800 for females.
    Call or text Steve at 907-803-3466

Still have 3 black females, 1 black male and 1 yellow female. Dew claws were removed already and will get first round of puppy shots and dewormed. Ready to go starting Thanksgiving weekend.

only the three black females left. Ready to go around Thanksgiving. Get that indoor training completed this winter so they will be ready to hit the ground running next summer.
    Steve

Only one black female left. She is not the smallest of the litter. She will be larger like her daddy. He is about 110 lbs and a great hunter.
    Steve

Update:
    I now have two black females available. Potential buyer just backed out. Ready to go around Thanksgiving weekend. I have more photos and some videos available on my facebook page.
    Steve Lemons
    803-3466