Thread: Fuel prices along the Yukon?

Default Fuel prices along the Yukon?

Specifically Tanana, but any info would give me an idea of what it will cost per gal. Buddy and I are doing a moose hunt off the Yukon this year.

Thank You in advance,
    Richard

Default Tanana Fuel

Contact Dale and Cynthia Erickson at Tanana Commercial. I think the number is 366-7188. They are really good people and are always willing to answer questions.
    They sell fuel right on the river. Their store has a good selection of goods. When Cynthia is there, she will cook burgers and other food to take with on the river. They may also have some rooms for rent if you find yourself in Tanana overnight.
    We always try to plan our Yukon trips to hit Tanana late in the afternoons on our way home just to spend time with them.

Default $4.89/gal!!!

Thank You AK River Rat! That's a little more than I thought it would be, but were still going.

We usually top off in Tanana on the way to the Nowitna and fuel up on the way back. They are very nice and they usually have up to date info from others traveling through.

Thanks again!
    Richard

Default Gas in tanana

The store is officially closed on Sunday. It wasn't a problem for me several weeks ago, as someone was around to open up and turn the pumps on. However, it is something to keep in mind when scheduling your trip.

Alberto