Thread: My 8.1 vortec 496 counter rotator is up for sale

Default My 8.1 vortec 496 counter rotator is up for sale

I'm looking to go lighter for my application and looking to sell my 8.1 motor. It's a full drop in, comes complete with motor, headers, exhaust, wiring harness, computer and Guage cluster for the dash. Engine has only one summer on it. Lots of power, it has no issues or problems I'm just upgrading motors for my use. I also have the option to sell it as a package deal with the ch3 belt drive (2.37) and counter rotator for an optional package deal but the motor alone is available too. Open to offers. Motor is still on the boat to show how well it runs
    "Bearly Wounded" 18' Alaska Airboat, LS3 counter rotator. And a bit of a light problem.

So did you decide to go with a SB MAS or water thunder? I'm interested in how your new build goes.

I'm going to go with the MAS, Mike was very open and helpfulhelpful. Still couldn't get any straight answers out of Dave at waterthunder
    "Bearly Wounded" 18' Alaska Airboat, LS3 counter rotator. And a bit of a light problem.

Well those southern boys are a different breed. I talked to Dave a few years back and couldn't get a good answer out of him either. Skip would never stear anyone wrong.
    How much are you looking to get for just for your ch3? Shoot me a text if you like 8883955

Quote Originally Posted by f0zzy2 View Post
    Well those southern boys are a different breed. I talked to Dave a few years back and couldn't get a good answer out of him either. Skip would never stear anyone wrong.
    How much are you looking to get for just for your ch3? Shoot me a text if you like 8883955
    I sent you a text

Sold the engine but still have the counter rotator if someone is interested in that. Century drive unit counter rotator with hubs and props

Send me some info on it and your number ill give you a call. tx greg

Send me a PM about the Century drive unit including the price. Thanks.

Pm Sent......

I'm interested in ch3 as well. PM me if you don't make a deal, thanks
    mark