Thread: Interarms Mark X

Default Interarms Mark X

Have a P.O. Ackley .30-06 I believe it to be as it has his name on left side of barrel and would like to change out the trigger and.....pick up a LaPour safety. Does the threads on wing safety mate up to the Mark X? I know some fitting is required and have a smith in mind but am doing some homework. That Satterlee left 3 position safety is appealing and do a Blackburn trigger that Swift now sells. Or that AlaskaArms Inc 2 pc trigger. Input please before I call my smith friend up?

I am not familiar with any of the specific products you mention. The threads for the bolt sleeve are universal; three position safeties take more than the usual amount of fitting. More than the Buehler style. For a trigger, on Mausers, I have always used Dayton or Timney and you can get these to about 2.5 lbs and still be safe. Best wishes. J.

Thanks OldRgr......I ordered the left side 3 position safety and the Blackburn trigger today. Good to talk with Stuart Satterlee, commissioned him some years back on a Brenneke chambering/rifle. This is just a beater gun, but like a wing and a good trigger.