Thread: SUBSONIC AMMO .308 Win. or 30/06 WANTED Anch. AREA.......???

Default SUBSONIC AMMO .308 Win. or 30/06 WANTED Anch. AREA.......???

Looking for an Anchorage AREA source for buying Subsonic .308 Winchester or 30/06 AMMO. Any ideas........????

PLAN "B": Does anyone here reload Subsonic ammo for either of these cartridges.........???

Thank You for your response.

Yes. 13.5gr Trailboss, 210 Berger VLD gives me 1050fps in 18.5" .308 bolt gun.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Looking for an Anchorage AREA source for buying Subsonic .308 Winchester or 30/06 AMMO. Any ideas........????

PLAN "B": Does anyone here reload Subsonic ammo for either of these cartridges.........???

Thank You for your response.
    We were playing with some subsonic ammo for a 308 a while back and I was impressed with how quiet it was when suppressed. It was also quite accurate to 100 yards. We ordered it from "Cheaper Than Dirt" It was less than $20/box and made by Beck ammo. They had a warning against shooting it in fast twist guns and recommended 1 in 12 twist.

I know you didn't ask for a plan "C" but since few replies I threw it out there.

Thanks..........

Bump......I am still looking for about 20 to 30 subsonic .308 Winchester cartridges. Willing to pay cash or trade.