Thread: We are moving!

Sponsor

Default We are moving!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know we will be moving to a larger shop by the end of October. 7200 square feet of goodness!!
    5801 Blue Lupine is the address, behind the Harley Shop, a few driveways down from Polaris.

Is it the Blue Building that use to be an Auto Body shop? Going to be a lot closer to me too
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Sponsor

Yes it is!

will the new range allow for some longer distances? I would love to do some indoor practice during the winter - but it sure would be nice to be able to shoot at some longer ranges.

looking forward to seeing the new shop!
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Sponsor

We will have an opportunity to shoot about 30 yards indoors, but it will only be when there are not many people on the range. We have a lot of ideas and are very excited for the new and much larger space. There will be about 18 feet behind the shooting line to mingle and watch, which is awesome. We will also have room to do 3-D outside and easily shoot 70 yards.
    We get the keys Saturday and start on the inside for retail and shooting lanes. I will keep you posted and hope to add pics!