Thread: Please help us find Kevin Mitchell

Default Please help us find Kevin Mitchell

-Missing Person-$10,000 reward for the confirmed discovery of Kevin Mitchell.Missing from his South Anchorage home since Tuesday 9/22/15 at 11:30 am.Kevin is 38 year olds, 5’8”, 165 pounds, with dark brown/black hair & blue eyes.Also missing is his 2012 Toyota Tundra truck, TRD package—gray blue color—with Lear cab.Alaska License plate is GJA696- old style Yellow and Blue. He is suspected to be in a wilderness location.Please contact APD at 907-786-8500 if you have seen him or his Tundra.
    • If you have a plane and want to search an area, please
    • Please update us with locations you have already searched (be specific). If you would like to volunteer to search additional areas, please continue to update us or (907) 562-2336 so we can update the information below. Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of Kevin or his truck, please contact APD at 907-786-8900.
    • As of 7pm 9/24/2015 We currently need help in the area in and around Hope, Resurrection Pass, Johnson Pass and Talkeetna searched. Please email us if you plan on taking any of these on.Kevin Mitchell Missing in AK Plate GJA696 .jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Any general idea which part of wilderness? Chugach State Park or somewhere near Anchorage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

No, he is not dangerous, just missing. Last seen leaving his home near Birch and O'Malley in Anchorage at 7:00am Tuesday. Photos (including his truck) and information can be found here:

"The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."