Thread: Delta Clearwater

Default Delta Clearwater

Any Silvers in there yet? Was down two weekends ago but unable to fish as we were just stopping by. Did see some bank fisherman enjoying the large grayling. I think it is maybe a tiny touch early for large amounts of silvers but debating a run this weekend if we can get a boat together.

Yup they been there for like two weeks now. Caught them two Monday's ago at boat launch. First wave is way up river all grouped up together

Was out in boat yesterday down river past boat launch had two rows of silvers stacked for 100yard on both sides of river. Est about 1000+ silvers fished it hard and went down too 5 mile on river found another stretch stacked with more. All in all great day on river weather was perfect over cast slight wind. Managed 120+ silvers released them all ,rods and reels got good workout. Saw a few very slightly blushed silver 99% were spawn colors. My buddy got bored with silvers than targeted grays he caught way too many hungry grays.some were 20+ inch most were smaller.
    Got to look good even in defeat. IMAGE is everything.

Thanks Hunter that is the kind of fishing I love on that little river. Wish I had a boat to pop over in this weekend but the power outages set us back this week.

Delta is still filled up with Silvers. Didn't see long lines of them this week but found many in pools and moving up river. Did most of my fishing with fly this weekend so took longer to reel them in against current.manage maybe 80+ Still tons of Grays in there if you want to float beads. Great weather again over cast with slight drizzle here and there . Plus at ramp lots passing by
    Got to look good even in defeat. IMAGE is everything.